Algeria: MB Annual Forum Discusses Reform
|Monday, June 12,2006 00:00|
The Mahfouz Nahnah Third International Annual Forum will discuss the Islamic movement’s reform efforts and visions for the 21st century, which is scheduled to begin in July. Algerian Peaceful Society Movement (Hams), the MB chapter in Algeria which is sponsoring the forum, said it chose this issue out of its conviction of the challenges facing the Muslim world and the needs for change and reform.
Innovation between constants and variables (Sharia ‘s vision). How to reconcile reform with political variables
Second axis :
- Innovation of sheikh Nahnah’s thought judgments and visions
- Innovation of Islamic movement and political reform.
– Islamic movement and the Nation’s needs.
– Islamic movement ’s mechanism to reconcile political reform with that of missionary and social areas .
–Islamic movement and the west. Islamic movement’s stance on the reform visions
- Political discourse of the Islamic movement
- Innovations within the Islamic movement between the Islamic legacy and givens of the changeable political reality .
Third axis :
- Experience of Peaceful Society Movement in Algeria, the Justice and Development party in Turkey, and the Islamic movement in the west.